Friday, January 27, 2012

My neighbor sells plants during easter and had three leftover hydrangea's one got frost can I still save it?

Try putting it in a humidity tent, and as it revives itself, you can slowly and progressively take the tent off of it. Only a thought.
My neighbor sells plants during easter and had three leftover hydrangea's one got frost can I still save it?
My guess is yes but it's going to have to be watched very closely i recommen calling your local green house and ask them if there is something you can add with water too improve it's chances of living
Reply:I wuld say yes, so long as they are still some green leaves. I think that as long as the plant is able to get enough food over the summer to last it the winter, it should come back next year just fine. But I would talk to someone at a green houseto be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment