Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Any professional florists out there?

Looking for some tips to prolong the life of hydrangea in a hand held bouquet. I already use quick dip solution when i processing them. how can i be sure they will staqy hydrated?

I do know the trick of submerging the whole flower in water to revive. would this help it stay hydrated longer as well. I used to use this spray on them, but i can't remember what it was.



THe reason for my concern, the wedding in mid july, and the bqs are predominately blue hydrangea
Any professional florists out there?
They have this item you can use, that let's you know if it is time to water your flower. It is in the Walter Drake catalog. I hope this may answer at least part of your question.
Decent makeup brands

No comments:

Post a Comment