Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the best way to preserve my wedding bouquet?

I was married this last weekend. My bouquet consists of hydrangea and roses, what steps do I need to take to dry it while keeping it looking beautiful afterward?
What is the best way to preserve my wedding bouquet?
Hang them upside down making sure you wrap them with thin paper so they dont get dusts. When they are dry, buy a special frame that has space inside that resembles an aquarium but not as deep and place your dry bouquet there. Arrange them as if they are in a vase. Actually, here in Australia, there are people that preserve wedding bouquets and frame them. I don't where you are but its worth asking around.
Reply:Borax is used to preserve flowers.



You might want to search.



http://www.blingo.com/search?q=preservin...
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment